Monday, June 23, 2008

i broke my internets

Still can't get online like i need to be doing, currently making good use our little drummer boys facilities.

Warped tour is going well so far, we sold out one batch of CDs already, fortunately we picking up our main stock today. Should last a while at least.

Pomona was hot and chaotic, everyone getting to grips with the tour and finding their place.
San Fransisco seemed a little better as everyone got into the swing of things and by the time we hit Ventura then it all felt how it should.

Fans going nuts for TAT which is cool, exactly as we left it two years ago.

Today we had a day off, buying up stuff we need, collecting the rest of our merch and piling into a mountain of laundry. This evening we will head off inland to wards Phoenix, hmm hot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that singular model. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 350 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that exact brand. The prices for the boots were approximately 330 bucks on every site. But definitively I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous make. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 250 pounds on every page. But completely I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?